Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favourite Colours

When I was little my Dad asked me what my favourite colour was, and I am told I responded with, "Pink, Purple and Pinky-Purple". As darling as I'm sure it was for me to respond with this very girly answer, it sounds silly now, but it is largely true to this day. Maybe add in duck egg blue and turquoise, and then you've pretty much got it.










There's my lei, my piggy bank, my perfume bottle, a parasole, a cupie doll, my fancy dress mask that I'm yet to actually have an excuse to use, and some ribbon.







Here's a close up of my mask, you can't see that there is a gold wooden mask holder stick thingy hiding underneath the lei.




So that's a little about me, welcome to my blog, I hope the above photos have made you want to go watch a girly movie or paint your toenails or something with it's massive girliness.

-nata

No comments: