Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eye Candy

Tomorrow we'll be down at the Petrie Markets once more, and I have made lots of cards in preparation, though not nearly as many as I wanted to have done, but there's not much I can do about that at this late stage. In the last week I've painted the walls of the dining, lounge and hallway areas of our house, and I did such a good job that now my husband wants me to do the whole rest of the house 0_o. This has taken up a lot of my time, thus leaving me only one full day to try to quill as much stuff as possible. But hopefully the items I have made are enough and we have another lovely day at the markets.

Come and see us please, we love our customers and friends :)

Now I'll quickly show you some of what will be on offer, and remember, if you want it you need to come to the markets to get it because the early bird catches the worm!

Speaking of birds...
He's so tweet.

And for the Christmas in July theme I've made a whole bunch of these gift tags:



Then there's a very girly rose card that looks like it'd be perfect for a girl with attitude:



And some lolly cards...



and some dragonfly and butterfly cards...



I love these long skinny cards and want to make more, but they are sooo expensive compared to the ones I usually use. Must seek out a source for them at a much cheaper rate, because these have turned out so very well that I desperately want to make them again.

These and much more will be with me at the markets tomorrow, and then we'll be there again the Sunday after, so next week I'll be making lots more cards to keep my stocks up, so watch this space for more pretties.

One last thing before I rush off to my saturday night plans - I've had a lot of requests for teaching quilling when I've been at the markets and other places, and I am attempting to find a way to make that possible I promise. If you are one of the people that wants me to do this, keep checking this site regularly and hopefully I will soon have the resources and a venue to be able to do this with you!

See you tomorrow!

xnata

2 comments:

Philippa said...

Merry Christmas, Renata! I think your cards are lovely and I hope you do really well at the market.

ittybittyandpretty said...

that bird is very special indeed. it is going to be very chilly in the morning but i am sure it will warm up by 10am.
ho ho ho see you there ;)