Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week Eighteen: 3D Bunny

Easter is nearly here! Can you believe it?

The next two weeks we will be preparing for Easter with some quilled projects themed as such, and to start we've got a little 3D quilled friend to meet!


Say hello to the runny babbit!

 
You can probably tell that I drew on the eyes, eyebrows and mouth.
 


I was going to have him holding a big egg or even a basket, but I don't want to make it all about the chocolate, so I thought a nice bunch of daisies would be a lovely gift to get from a bunny friend.



This was simple and fun, and if I had the time I would have made more in different designs. I really enjoy making 3D quilled figurines, but I'm yet to gauge what the pricing/popularity of such an item is. This is the first 3D figure I've made that isn't for anyone, it's going into the market stall stock box!



Next week we'll be going with a classic Easter card design of Easter Eggs!

xnata.

No comments: