Saturday, April 24, 2010

MADEIT SHOP CLOSED 24th April-2nd May

My Madeit Shop is Closed from today, Until the 2ND of May.

Okay, I know this is silly, but now that my shop has been open for like, four days or whatever, I'm temporarily shutting it down while I go on holidays.

Well, it isn't quite how it sounds. The holiday has been planned for months, the whole opening a shop thing didn't even become a definite thing until like a month ago. And I was going to wait until after our holiday to open it, but I was excited and didn't want to wait. Now I'll have to live with the embarrassment. But it's worth it, because I've been working a lot, with university full time, and this shop thing, I've been very busy, pretty much every day for two months now. And my husband longs to teach me how to fish, so how can I deny him that joy?

Am I scared I will end up being the one who gets a hook through their finger? YES. But I've made a commitment and I will not flake out, so to speak.


But I remind you, on the 2ND of MAY I will be at the PETRIE MARKETS with my aunty Rosey , selling a lot of the items displayed both here, on my Facebook page, and in the flikr photostream to the right of this post. The 2ND of MAY. 8am-2pm. There. Selling. Come. Buy things. Point and laugh at me while I make chit chat with customers.

I keep the items I sell at the markets and the items I put up on madeit.com.au separate, so none of the items on there are going to disappear on Sunday at the market, but everything else might.

If there is something you've seen that you like, you'd better show up early in the day to get it, because I can't guarantee some early bird won't take it before you've had the chance. Bring your friends, family, llamas, whoever you want. It's a great place.

I will leave you with photos of the stuff that will be for sale in my market.

xnata










2 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

you have 1 reader for sure :) me! i am sure that others read your blog, but i found the best way to get followers is to go to other blogs and leave a comment and a link back to your blog so that they can visit you in return. very excited about sunday. i am still working madly on building up my stock, but like you am worried if i will even sell anything or just chat the day away. i guess we wont know until we try.
xxrosey

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Renata,
I've just come from your Aunt's blog and thought I'd better have a look at you.
You have made some pretty pieces.
Good luck with the market.
I'm sure you'll have a great day with Aunty Rosey!
Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing all about it.
Happy Creating,
Hugs,
Anna