Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moving In Day!

Today I joined my shop friends at Coutts Cottage to move our goodies in to one of the two rooms we will have! We'll be open this Sunday, the 29th, but we are saving our Grand Opening Day for when the place has had a coat of paint on the outside and hopefully we'll have our second room too.

Now I'm not going to go showing you the whole glorious thing at once, if you want to see it you'll have to come down this Sunday or wait for our Grand opening, but here's a sneak peek for my loyal blog followers:


Out the front there are pretty pink flowers...

So many treasures lie beyond that window...

Like these goodies, made by my two market buddies!

My cards are there of course, in a new display case that I decorated :D

But really there is just so much more to it than this, you really should come and see the rest for yourself.

Although shortly I'll be posting a few pictures of our stuff from someone else's point of view...

looking forward to Sunday the 29th!

We'll be open from 8am-2pm folks!

xnata

1 comment:

ittybittyandpretty said...

i must say that display case for your cards is THE cutest idea EVER!!! it looks so good :)
had lots of fun setting up cant wait to keep adding and moving things around and bringing more and more out to the shop...
xxxrosey