Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Poster


Just thought I'd make a quick post to show you the new poster I've made for our market stall. I've done this on two pieces of about A1 sized paper (so really big paper), and apart from the flowers and clouds this was all traced, so don't give me too much credit there. As I said I've made two of them so that we'll have one for either side of the blackboard we use at our market stall, and I coloured it all in with these cool pastel sharpies I bought ages ago and until now hadn't actually used. Now its just a matter of having them laminated and then they'll be all ready to go!



Looking at it makes me smile, I hope it does the same for everyone :)

xnata

4 comments:

Philippa said...

The poster looks great, Renata - hope it brings the customers in!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Oh it does make me smile Renata, so cheery and creative
Lee:)

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Nata,
Oh yeah, I'm smiling!
Lovely clear, bright signs.
Happy creating, marketing,
Hugs,
Anna

Unknown said...

Well they are certainly big enough! Hope you get lots of customers.